As a Software Engineer, you will work in a dynamic and agile environment where you will be part of a team involved in the entire development process from requirement specification to implementation and testing as well as finally verification. Automated device testing, Test Driven Design (TDD) and Behavior Driven Design (BDD) are an integral part of the way of working.
What You will do:
- Plan and develop new features
- Write technical documentation such as soft design, requirements, and test specifications
- Contribute with technical leadership and participate in design reviews.
- Maintain existing products
- Support our service organization with technical requirements and innovation.
- Develop strong collaboration with other developer teams
- Communicate with customers and Cytiva employees both in writing and orally
Who are you
We are looking for you who are engaged by new challenges, are prestigious, who quickly understand and take on new technology. You are confident in your technical competence and comfortable working with others to find solutions and achieve results.
- Relevant university education (MSc / BSc Software Engineering, Computer Science) or equivalent
- Experience in software development with emphasis on C#/.NET.
- Experience av TDD (Test Driven Design) and BDD (Behavior Driven Design)
- Experience or interest in IoT and cloud architecture.
- Good cooperation skills
- Good analytical ability and driven
- Experience in product development and an understanding of a product's life cycle
- Used to working within a quality system and understanding its importance to ensure the future quality of the platform
- Experience of agile working methods
- Communicates fluently in English
The position is based at our site in Uppsala, Sweden. We apply a hybrid work model which allows for the flexibility to work from home.