We are looking for you with documented experience of software development in medical technology or diagnostic products that are thus used to working in an ISO 13485-certified environment. You have 5-10 years of experience in software development and thrives in C # / .NET environment. It's meritorious about you have experience of microbiological applications to some extent. You will:
- Participate in new development and management of the company's applications in C # / .NET and database solutions in MSSQL / MySQL / Postgres.
- Participate in new development of data analysis algorithms for future applications and applications in Python and C # / .NET.
- Participate in new development and management of the company's automation solutions for CD / CI image analysis and data analysis.
- Participate in new development and management of test frameworks for unit testing and acceptance testing for formal verification and validation.
- Participate in the company's work to ensure software quality within the framework of IEC62304 and ISO14971.
- Participate in the company's work to maintain software designs in accordance with well-proven design patterns.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
- With a college / university degree in, for example, technical physics, computer technology or similar, as well as many years of experience in IVD or medical devices.
- You have experience of having worked in a regulated quality management system that complies with ISO13485 or similar.
- You like the challenge of working in a small company, something that offers short decision-making processes and great personal responsibility, but which also places high demands on you to take your own initiatives and find their own solutions.
As a person, you are thorough, responsible and have good planning skills. You're easy to collaborate and communicate with. Good ability for oral and written communication Swedish and English are important. We are looking for you who think that innovation is as exciting and important as we think. You want to be with and develop and manufacture a product that truly solves a medical need and which can make a difference in the fight against the increasing antibiotic resistance.