As a Mobile app developer at App Shack, you'll collaborate with both clients and fellow team members to create, maintain, and improve top-quality products. You and your team will work together to conduct product discovery, technical research, and workshops as well as develop, test, and maintain code. You will get to know your clients and communicate with them throughout each project. In doing so, your team will create state-of-the-art apps and services, fitting your clients' needs.
Who You AreYou are an inclusive colleague and a true team player. You love what you do and take pride in writing clean and testable code as well as experimenting with new technologies and always trying to improve. You look forward to working with your talented colleagues to build and maintain our clients products and to learn from their experiences.
- Have good communication skills in verbal and written English
- Know how to write readable and maintainable React Native code
- Can communicate your great ideas as well as interpret others.
- Can Build a great end-user experience in close collaboration with designers.
- Have experience working with development tools such as Git and continuous integration/delivery
- Have released some app on the App Store or have a project in the works you can tell us about.
Bonus if you:
- Have experience creating Android / iOS apps
- Have experience with TypeScript
- Have experience writing tests for ReactNative apps